The CIHR Canadian HIV Trials Network provides whatever services an investigator needs to implement his or her study – from protocol to publication.
For example, administrators at the National Centre prepare contracts, study budgets and allocate funds based on enrolment at individual sites. The CTN’s data methodologists also work with coordinators and study investigators to draft case-report forms.
Other CTN trial management services include:
- Communications and information support
- Data management
- Site training and monitoring
- Safety and efficacy reviews
- Secondary analyses of data
- Preparation of reports and manuscripts