About the programme
The purpose of this programme is to provide access to FTC (Emtriva, emtricitabine) as part of an ART combination containing tenofovir (Viread®). More information can be found about this programme on the CATIE website.
If you are interested in taking part in this programme, speak to your doctor, who can contact a Gilead Sciences therapeutic specialist for the enrolment form. Upon completion, the form can be faxed to Gilead Sciences at: 1-866-809-0406
- Have documentation of HIV-1 infection
- Show that FTC is needed as part of a treatment regimen in combination with tenofovir and other antiretrovirals
- Have adequate kidney function (creatinine clearance greater than or equal to 50 mL/min)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have demonstrated previous hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in Emtriva
- Be pregnant or breastfeeding
Note: Other criteria may apply.